Thursday, July 14, 2011

After so long !

The last update of this blog was Octocber 2009 !! fuhh .. time really flies ! and it's already 2011 now :D I really can't remember what's the password of this blog's email and plus my lazy-ness =) so i ended up not updating this blog for long time ~

Out of the sudden .. today, 14/7/2011 and it's 1am now .. i feel like resetting my password and start everything all over again ._. i changed my password and finally ! i'm here typing ..

Let's talk about today .. oh i mean, yesterday 13.7.2011. I went to college as usual, reached home early today as the lecturer got nothing much to teach ._.

Played 2 matches of starcraft 2 and lost 2 ._. sigh ... well, 2,2,2 .. haha

After that, took my bath and dinner, continue to build relationship with my comp ._.
chit chat with friends and ended up play dota with my friends ._.

Welllll, lazy to type everything ~ i guess i will end here !
See you guys ._.